The history and development of Serge Ferrari reflect the major challenges of the 21st century: Always proposing to do better with less material and less energy.
In response to this challenge, Serge Ferrari develops, manufactures and distributes flexible composite materials, remaining at the cutting edge of innovation. Recognized and recommended by leading international architects and designers, Serge Ferrari solutions contribute to their light weight, low material density and efficient sustainable construction efforts. Our materials combine insulation, translucency, lightweight, resistance and stability. Précontraint technology offers the best weight/performance ratio and dimensional stability over time, offering a solution to the natural resources challenge: to do better with less and for longer.
Since its creation, Serge Ferrari has strived to build long-term, win-win relationships with all our partners: customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, etc.
In 1973, Serge Ferrari invented Précontraint®, a patented material that was light, resistant and durable, thus offering a weight/performance ratio to meet the requirements of even the most demanding structures. This technological progress enabled the group to develop, producing materials for the economy of the future:
- Reducing the weight of construction systems
- Reducing energy consumption
- Improving well-being as well as visual and acoustic comfort
Serge Ferrari not only supplies products, but is also committed to providing the best possible service to its customers:
- Accurate, detailed information on its products and their implementation,
- Simple communication tools to suit their needs,
- Technical and sales training courses to accompany their development,
- A specific service for architects and designers, project owners and end users.
- An efficiency recycling network (Texyloop) to give our products a second life and meets the environmental expectations of major instructing parties.
Serge Ferrari is founded on three values: Tenacity, Loyalty and Generosity. These values inspire our teams on a daily basis as well as in the implementation of the principles and rules that guide the behaviour of each individual. Our values guide all of our commercial activities and the associated ethical approach and our industrial activity and its safety rules.
More than a promise
Serge Ferrari is a mindset, a close relationship, home-grown technology and a detailed understanding of our markets. We guarantee flexible, composite materials that contribute to the creation of attractive, durable, lightweight, responsible solutions... that are also highly competitive.